ESSENTIAL Diagnostics. ACTIONABLE Results.
99 percent of Covid results delivered in less than 24 hours with the remaining guaranteed in 48 hours or less!
Compass Laboratory Services is a state licensed toxicology and molecular laboratory at the forefront of diagnostic efforts for SARS-CoV-2. Operating as a CLIA certified, high complexity laboratory with CAP accreditation, we guarantee test results in 48 hours or less. Along with facilitating patient well-being, timely and accurate reporting to health departments at all levels remains one of our top priorities. Compass recognizes the necessity of this crucial data to execute rapid decision making throughout the fight against Covid-19. Our services, production, and reporting timelines remain unaffected by the pandemic. As healthcare professionals, we are 100% comminuted to serving customers, patients, and communities throughout the United States.
Compass’ test uses the Reverse Transcriptase-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) for detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Offering the most accurate method for identification of acute infections, we can detect as low as 5 viral copies with over 95 percent accuracy.
- Specialties include SARS-CoV2 (Covid-19), Toxicology, Molecular Diagnostics, Prescription Drug Management /Treatment Programs/Detox, Personalized Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- We have been in business since 2011.
- We are fully licensed and accredited by CAP, CLIA and the State of Tennessee.
- We are a CLIA certified high complexity laboratory with CAP accreditation. We are using an approved molecular Covid-19 testing kit/instrumentation and validated as an LDT. We have our EUD and are listed on the AACC website.
- All Covid-19 swab testing results are guaranteed in less than 48 hours from time of receipt into the lab.
- Electronic requisitions via our secure web portal increase result turnaround time.
- Located less than 5 minutes from the Memphis International Airport and the Fed Ex/UPS hubs to include priority sorting and earliest morning pickup.
- Test results available via website portal or direct EMR reporting via secured HL7 interface or automated fax.
Our services, production and turnaround times are unaffected by the COVID-19 Virus pandemic. As Health Care professionals we are 100% committed to our customers and your patients’ treatment and well-being.